May 4th in New Ross, Co. Wexford!
Learn from biz online guru Teri Morris, founder of ImpulseHub, creator of Website In An Hour and Facebook group organiser for Zero to Hero Web Club, how you can put together professional looking social media posts that get more interest in your online business.
- How to design the perfect social media post
- Find free images for your posts
- Types of posts to create
- Tools to help maximise your efforts (the main tool will be Canva)
- Hands on time: create six social media posts for your business
You’ll learn how to use online tools to create professional looking posts. You’ll create posts for your business You'll have fun and have access to Teri for advice and guidance.
This is a beginner's workshop for small business, startups and solopreneurs who want to create their own professional-looking posts for social media.
Places are limited. Sign up now!
Where & When
- Evening workshop: 6pm - 8pm
- Location: Craft Central, New Ross, Co. Wexford
- Date: Thursday, May 4th