There are a multitude of website options, web developers, and a range of costs as well. The website field is changing quickly. Finding out more about what you should know can greatly help before you make your next investment in a website.
Thank you to Lisa Doyle and everyone at the Guinness Enterprise Centre (@GECinD8) for having me on Wednesday, 23rd of August, present as part of their lunch time series. A copy of the presentation is below and other resources are listed here:
- Website In An Hour (workshop) and Website In A Week (online) Training - more information here: http://www.websiteinanhour.net/
- My next Website In An Hour - Dublin course is September 20.
- My next Website In A Week - online course starts September 18th
- Use code BIRTHDAY for €20 until the end of August
- See the student gallery here: http://wiah-gallery.strikingly.com/
- Zero to Hero Web Club - free Facebook group for website tips and support. Join this group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ZeroToHeroWebClub/
- Strikingly User Group Meetup - for anyone who wants to meetup with others interested in Strikingly. Join this group here: https://www.meetup.com/Strikingly-User-Group-Ireland/
- The next Strikingly User Group Meetup is Thursday, 14th September.
- To sign-up for Teri's email newsletter, join here: http://www.impulsehub.ie/newsletter
- Try out Strikingly for Free here: https://www.strikingly.com/
The lovely Rhona O'Connor and Caroline Brennan (diginanadublin) with me (centre) at the GEC.