Events to Get You Going!
January for me is always a month of hope and inspiration. Dust off baggage from last year and start anew. Even if you had a good year, it’s great to think about growth both personally and professionally.
Mel Robbins' Mindset Reset
I’m happy to recommend a number of events happening this month. One of my favourites is the wonderful Mel Robbins. She inspires millions of people all over the world with her talks and best sellers, including The 5 Second Rule. This month she’s running Mindset Reset online with over ¼ million people already enrolled. It’s a daily video where she combines science, experience and practical advice to help you be the best and most productive you yet. Best of all, it’s FREE. She’s multi-casting to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram every day. It's a wonderful programme which I am also doing it myself. You can sign up here.
Closer to Home
There are some fantastic events a bit closer to home. I know all these people and am familiar with their work so, again, I’m very happy to recommend their training.
- 16 JAN - Danielle Serpico, Mastering Your Mind - An Introduction to NLP (Dublin) -- a great introduction to NLP, how it can help in life and business, by understanding more about the brain and the way you think. You’ll get a great intro to NLP and meet Danielle too (such a treat). I’ll definitely be doing more work with Danielle this year.
- 17 JAN - Finola Howard, Help The Market Choose You (Waterford) - One day workshop that helps you learn how you can get chosen by the market (it’s not enough to just be heard you know). Delivered by brand and marketing expert Finola Howard and open to members of Network Ireland, Waterford or those who are thinking of joining.
- 29 JAN - Amanda Webb, Build Your Digital Marketing Strategy for 2019 (Dublin) - Need to get your content marketing sorted? This is just the workshop for you. I’ve seen Amanda speak at the Women’s Inspire conference and also attended her online workshop last month. She is a powerhouse in digital marketing and I cannot recommend her highly enough.
- 23 FEB - Yasmin Vorajee, Tiny Time Big Results Workshop (Dublin) - If you’re looking at how to run a profitable business in a 20-hour work week, Yasmin’s book and workshop is just what you need. I was on her Dublin workshop last month and, although I’ve been on many similar types of workshops, her work is just fantastic. It is clear, smart and well organised. Get to one of her workshops this year if you get chance.
- Happening now - Karen Brown, My Positive Year (Online Facebook Group) - to compliment her new book, Positivity Planner, Karen has an online group to help you make simple, positive changes in your life one month at a time. Free to join her FB group. Make sure to get her new book too!
I know all these fabulous women. How lucky am I? And they're right on our doorstep.
For those upgrading websites, creating a new one, or maybe starting a new blog this year, you’re just in luck. My upcoming (free) presentation will help you understand more of what’s involved and can answer your questions so you go forward with confidence. More info and to sign up here:
I also have classes coming up for those who want to build their own websites. I run Website In An Hour (my workshop) a couple times a year. In this day long workshop you’ll learn how to build your own website in just an hour. I've extended the time for this workshop from previous classes so I can spend more time with students to get your site sorted on the day.
For those who can’t make Dublin or Wexford, I also do an online course, Website In A Week, which is available nationwide. Students are part of a private Facebook group, get a video and exercise to do each day from the comfort of their own home. Follow along and you will have your website by the end of the week. It’s great for those who are not as familiar with technology and who like material presented in small bits and pieces.
Course dates, sign up and more information available here:
Here’s a recent website from a student, Michelle O'Gorman, who took Website In A Week at the end of last year. She also did a follow up one-on-one session with me. Check out her site. She’s super delighted with it and so am I (#proudTeacher). https://www.michelleogorman.com/
Whatever your goals are for this year, give yourself a good start. If I can help I’m very happy to.
Hope you have a wonderful start and best wishes for the New Year.